Hear from the leaders of Crater Lake Charter Academy (CLCA), a K–12 public charter school in Eagle Point, Oregon, about how they meet their mission of positively impacting every student every day by providing the ultimate flexibility in a blended learning environment so students can chart their own personalized learning path.
The webinar includes practical tips on becoming a blended learning superhero:
- Strategies to select staff that will be successful in a blended environment
- Creating an environment that maximizes personalized learning
- Developing an education plan for each student
- How to use data to personalize learning
- Choosing the right curriculum to keep students engaged