All 360 students who entered Williams Junior Senior High School as freshmen in the fall of 2011 graduated in May 2015. However, that was not always the case. In August 2012, one-third of the high school students were credit deficient and the credit recovery program was ineffective. To help overcome these academic challenges, in May 2013, the staff implemented the academic recovery program for junior high students and the credit recovery program for high school students.
In this Webinar, hear how FuelEd has helped Williams create a successful credit recovery program and achieve a 100% graduation rate. Attendees will learn how to:
- Staff resources for an online credit recovery program
- Leverage tracking sheets to monitor student progress
- Set goals for students and motivate them—aka the “Nintendo effect”
- Create guiding principles for an online credit recovery program
- Develop a schedule for students in a blended model