How did these blended and online programs achieve positive academic outcomes?
The Evergreen Education Group and Fuel Education have partnered over the last year to research and document best practices of successful online and blended learning programs. The programs vary from blended learning schools to credit recovery programs within a traditional school. We are pleased to share the results from the nine schools and districts we profiled.
- Middle school students averaged 242% of typical growth in math
- 100% graduation rate
- 78% of graduates went directly to college
- 50% increase in reading scores in a quarter
Download this paper to see how these schools achieved strong academic outcomes, including:
- Typical student schedules for each program
- Key characteristics of successful programs
- How each program is resourced and staffed
- How to measure academic performance of the program