Blended learning goes beyond devices and even digital resources. Blended learning leverages the power of educational technology to provide every student a more personalized learning experience, including their place, path, and pace of learning.
Watch this hour-long recorded webinar to learn how to implement high-quality learning experiences that allow teachers to personalize and maximize learning.
During the webinar Meredith Biesinger, M. Ed. shares:
- The major differences between traditional & blended learning
- How the blended learning model benefits students
- The advantages of blended learning for teachers
- Strategies of using blended learning to boost reading achievement
- How to foster motivation and productivity with blended learning
Watch now to learn how to use blended learning to improve learning outcomes for all students.